My Graphic Design Resume
Contract Graphic Designer, 8/2008 to present/ongoing
University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA
• Contributed to revenue increase by quickly stepping into a design role to help accommodate for overflow of projects.
• Coordinated with multiple print vendors to ensure University’s high-standards were met while keeping prices reasonable.
User-Interface/Graphic Designer, 1/2007 to 2/2008
Conceptual Arc, LLC, Olympia, WA
• Led a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary team through the design phase of complex Web and print projects.
• Provided critical thinking and posed relevant questions during project development to help keep projects aligned with their goals.
• Advanced my design skills to accommodate dynamic media projects that involved the development of user-interfaces and multiple design phases.
Contract Graphic Designer, 8/2006 to 12/2006
City of Kent, Kent, WA
• Excelled in fast-paced environment by using a highly organized and systematic approach to communicate with clients, designers, and in-house print shop.
• Informed, educated, and involved the community through information-rich printed materials.
Graphic Designer, 8/2005 to 6/2006
Image By Design, Columbus, GA
• Worked closely with clients during project development to ensure project goals were on target and on time.
• Managed multiple projects through a flexible design process that allowed for the anticipation of additions, subtractions, and changes.
Mac and PC literate
Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Currently learning XHTML/CSS
Currently enrolled in University of Washington’s Certificate in Web Design
State University of New York at Oswego
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design
Graduated Cum Laude, 2005